The Power of Design

You should be surrounded with whatever gives you joy.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

this is where I've been literally all day...


Soooo I'm not feeling well at all but am still connected to my social networks, watching hgtv, and eating ice cream. This isn't different than any other day except for the fact that I literally haven't left my apt, or even my bed more than a few times for that matter. As you can tell, I'm very into lots of pillows and blankets, and am very thankful my bed is heaven on earth. I have memory foam pillows, decorative (but comfy) pillows and a memory foam topper-so don't feel too bad for me! Anyways, I am going to try and shower and see if that helps. Hopefully i'll feel better tomorrow and can post about some of the great new things I learned on hgtv today!

No comments:

Post a Comment