The Power of Design

You should be surrounded with whatever gives you joy.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clap Lighting

Right before I fell asleep I was watching an hgtv episode where a little girl was receiving a room makeover. She was so little and young but acted so mature and bossy. She knew exactly what she wanted and claimed her room was way to "young & kiddish". She then was asked what type of light fixture she would like and she said "a clap light". This made my day. She said it would be great for reading at bedtime and then not having to get up to get the light. This is genius. I totally forgot about those, and her reasoning is so perfect. I have that problem a few times a day actually. I take a lot of naps and also like to read before bed but when I'm getting sleepy I dreeeaaaaddd getting out of the coziness-half naked & disorientated to get the light. Sometimes I think about it so long that I pass out with it on and my room mates have to get it. If this is lazy and wrong, I don't want to be right.

No comments:

Post a Comment